Call2Teams - Customers
Before you begin the Teams admin setup you will need:
- ✓ A user/login to your Office 365 account with Global Admin rights.
- ✓ Microsoft Phone System (Teams Phone) licence add-ons (or E5 licences) for the end users of the service.
- ✓ Access to your PBX or Trunk portal to create/manage SIP credentials.
- ✓ Ideally, one or two spare Office 365 user licenses such as Business Essentials/Premium or E1/E3/E5, for a few hours during the initial setup.
- ✓ A modern browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Microsoft Edge - Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Setting up the service
Configure the service by following these three steps:
in the Services tab set up the PBX or Trunk service first
In the Services tab enable the Sync function in the Teams setting
Configure the users: Once the Sync function is complete, use the add-user icon to configure users
Check back here if you need more help - most answers are in the Knowledge Base
Many of the questions or issues you may face are covered by contextual help links provided in embedded links throughout the portal look for the help symbol:
In addition, this wide range of of Knowledge Base articles can provide answers to most known problems you'll encounter. You can access these right here in this support page using the search facility.
Checking for relevant articles is worthwhile, before raising service desk case.