Call2Teams - Customers
In all cases, you will need to contact your supplier.
Below are the basics for some of the most common global marketplace suppliers.
- A subscription purchased via Microsoft can only be cancelled via the Microsoft portals. Call2Teams can remove services but this will not cancel the subscription or billing from Microsoft.
- The appearance and features of the Microsoft admin centre may change from time to time, and is outside of the control of Call2Teams. The screenshots provided below are for guidance only.
You will need admin access to your Office 365 account.
- Access the Office 365 admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com/
- Ensure you are using the latest Admin Centre.
- Go to Billing menu on the left, select Your Products
- From the Products and Services table, select Apps
- Select Organisation then Self Service
- Search for Call2Teams
If you cannot see it listed, you may need to change your Account Type filter to 'All':
You should be able to then Add/remove licences or Cancel the subscription.
We are unable to remove services from your Office 365 account purchased via Microsoft as we do not have access.
If in doubt, you can raise a case with Microsoft via the Support options.
Please contact your Ingram sales team or customer support to cancel orders and remove services.
There is a known deficiency in the GoDaddy commerce portal within the Microsoft 365 management area, where they have not implemented the feature to manage or cancel any AppSource purchases. This issue affects all GoDaddy customers who purchase their Office 365 services from GoDaddy and has the effect of not providing access the the Products and Service management screens shown above..
We are powerless to provide any assistance in this scenario and we must refer customers to GoDaddy or Microsoft to make a formal complaint regarding the inability to stop charging for services.