Call2Teams - Customers
For a period of up to an hour during the service set-up, spare licenses are required.
If the customer does not have any spare licenses on their Microsoft tenant they they can use one of several free trial offers available from Microsoft for Office 365 Customers.
Microsoft Free Trial offers do not automatically convert to paid services.
This example will select the Common Area Phone free trial, as this offer provides the required license for the set-up and the free trial can be added to up to 25 users to provide the calling capability required for Call2Teams (there's no limit to the number of licenses that can be purchased).
Follow these steps:
- Login to the Office 365 account and navigate to the Admin console for Office 365
- Select the Billing tab on the left
- Select “Purchase Services”:
4. On the right-hand pane there is a selection of Office 365 services to review:
5. In the Search box enter the search string "Common Area":
6. The Common Area Phone offer should show in the search results.
7: Select the Common Area Phone offer:
Note: the free-trial option may not show if the free trial has previously been used.
8. Select the “Get free trial” button. Microsoft may ask for identity verification by text message.
9. A final confirmation box appears. Click to confirm, this will start the trial and the licenses will be available to use during setup on the account: