Call2Teams - Customers
Customers can close an account by removing all user subscriptions/licences.
However if the customer is not a direct Dstny Automate Partner, they will need to contact their supplier.
Described below are the basics for some of the most common global marketplace suppliers.
Note: Once the 14-day cooling off period has passed, following the subscription removals, the system will automatically purge the account.
- A subscription purchased via Microsoft can only be cancelled via the Microsoft portals. Call2Teams can remove services but this will not cancel the subscription or billing from Microsoft.
- The appearance and features of the Microsoft admin centre may change from time to time, and is outside of the control of Call2Teams. The screenshots provided below are for guidance only:
Customers will need admin access to their Microsoft 365 account:
- Access the Microsoft 365 admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com/
- Ensure the customer is using the latest Admin Centre.
- Go to Billing menu on the left, and select Your Products
Scroll down and find the relevant service in the Apps section:
Customers can add or remove licences, or cancel their subscription using the 'Cancel subscription' option.
If the customer is unable to access the above screens then try the Azure SaaS management portal at:
Note: We are unable to remove services from customer's Microsoft 365 accounts purchased via Microsoft as we do not have access to them.
If in doubt, customers can raise a case with Microsoft via their Support options.
Escalating a case with Microsoft
If the customer cannot find their Call2Teams subscription in the Microsoft 365 admin center, try looking in the Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com/
If this problem cannot resolved using the above methods, then the issue can be escalated to Microsoft:
Go to the Admin icon
On the left hand side menu bar select "Show All" and the Support option will show,
Create a support request.
If the customer doesn't have access to their Microsoft 365 account then follow this link:
Please contact the Ingram sales team or customer support to cancel orders and remove services.
Please note Dstny Automate cannot be held responsible for the content of any third-party documentation offered.