Call2Teams - Customers
The portal shows the 'Setup partially complete' error as seen below:
This may be seen in the sync log as a Sync error: PSERROR1> PSTN Gateway not ready yet: <domain>
The Microsoft domain activation process has failed to properly enable voice routing domains on the customer tenant.
Microsoft have not properly enabled domains on their side.
Normally this issue will resolve with time, over several hours. Customers are advised to wait and try again, then the setup can be competed by clicking the Sync Now button.
If the domain validation failure persists for an extended period - over 24 hours - then it can be resolved by re-initialising the process with new domains for validation.
Follow the steps below:
|Note: this process is service affecting and will result in the inability to make and receive calls through the connector whilst the update takes place. |
This process may take some time so is best performed during off-peak times where a change-window of several hours is available.
Note: Users are advised to read through the steps before starting the process - be sure to read the advice on existing users.
- On the service portal, in the Services Tab, delete the Teams service by clicking the 'Trash' Icon:
- In the customer Microsoft 365 portal at https://admin.microsoft.com/ delete the domains belonging to the service -there will be at least two.
- The service is now ready to be set up again with new domains
- Delete any users called "Temporary Domain Voice Activation User" in the Microsoft 365 user admin portal:
- In the Services Teams tab, click the Enable Service button to start the domain setup again with the new domains assigned:
The Enable Service function typically takes around 15 minutes to complete but can take longer depending on Microsoft's service.
Setups with existing users
If there are users already configured when the above process is performed, they will become disconnected and require manual re-connection.
Although the user list may have missing information, it may not need a complete re-configuration as the PBX or Trunk user will remain as a 'unattached' part and can be re-attached to the Microsoft users when the initial Sync process completes.
Although the SIP or Trunk user part remains, the user information is missing and has to be selected from the list of Teams users, so customers are advised to keep a record of this prior to the deletion of the Teams Service.
The Import Users tool also can perform this as a bulk operation if a large number of users require configuration.