Call2Teams - Customer and Partners
Phone App is available as an add-on to existing PBX services.
If the option is not available in the portal then the service has not been provisioned to the account and needs to be enabled via the licensing provider.
Phone App is currently only available on the service for PBX users.
Follow these steps to purchase and setup the Phone App.
1. Purchase the Trial or Paid SKU
Phone App is an Add-On SKU which must be ordered for each customer account:
Phone App licences must be purchased in addition to PBX user licences.
PBX user licences allow users to be connected to their PBX service.
Phone App licences allow for routing calls via Microaoft using the Teams Phone App add-on application.
2. Enabling the Phone App Service
Each step in this section corresponds to a numbered section on the accompanying screenshot below.
- After purchase, the Phone App must be enabled on the customer's portal, under the Services tab. Click the toggle to the On position
- Click "Authorize Phone App for my organization"
- Click Sync Now
3. Adding users for Phone App
The sync will populate the service with users who have the Phone system license, as shown below.
Configure these with the PBX SIP Credentials.