Call2Teams - Customer
Where there is a need to convert Phone App users back to standard users.
Solution: Individual Users
- Ensure the user has the Teams Phone (Phone System) licence in the MS Tenant. This allows Direct Routing to be provisioned.
- Uninstall the Phone App in the Teams client.
- In the service portal, delete the user.
- In the service portal, perform a fresh SyncRe-Add the user from the available list.
- Re-Syc as required.
Re-Syc as required.
Solution: All Users
- Perform the above steps for all users.
- Before the final Sync, switch off the PhoneApp Service
- In the MS365 admin center, revoke the auth to use PhoneApp.
- When certain that Phone App is no longer required, it is possible to remove it from Microsoft 365 under Teams Apps
Where there is a large volume of users to convert, administrators may be able to delete the PBX or Trunk Service provided that this does not affect any Standard users.
Beware: This will remove ALL users linked to that service (including existing Standard Users).