Call2Teams - Customers
During a sync process, the error message: Setup partially complete, sync again in 2 minutes. Office 365 is not ready appears.
The most common reason for this message is that the setup process cannot find a specified Gateway.
Review the Sync Log for more details.
This message will show in the log:
The platform can see the domain and is voice activated, but the PSTN gateway is not yet visible when setting the voice routes.
The primary cause is that the routing change is not propagating readily through the Microsoft infrastructure.
This is a Microsoft issue.
The system will wait two minutes before checking again.
This should resolve the issue, however it may take a few hours to complete.
Customers are advised to wait and try clicking the Sync Now button again later.
- Log into the Microsoft 365 admin portal: https://www.office.com/
- Go to the Admin icon
- On the left hand side menu bar select "Show All" to see the Support option
- Create a new support request
Customers may wish to use this as the subject line:
- This is an issue using Skype for Business Powershell to set up Teams Direct Routing.
- The environment is multi-tenant, so the PSTN Gateways are defined on the carrier tenant and not in the customer tenant.
- The PSTN Gateways listed below are domains on the customer tenant that have been validated and appear in the 'DomainUrlMap' property of 'Get-CsTenant'.
New-CsOnlineVoiceRoute -Name "Call2Teams-USE0" -OnlinePstnGatewayList xxxxxxxxxxxx.XXXXXXXX.call2teams.com -OnlinePstnUsages Call2Teams-USE -Priority "0" -NumberPattern ".*"
Cannot find specified Gateway "xxxxxxxxxxxx.XXXXXXXX.call2teams.com"
Please note Destiny Automate Ltd. (formerly Qunifi Limited) cannot be held responsible for the content of any third-party documentation offered.